"I am a designer who loves to decorate the house with utmost simplicity without showing the greatness. I take charge of things in my life and home and show my timeless love for perfection," most women say. Decorating your home the way you want only increases your affinity for the things you choose, making the interior more personal.
"Home decor is nothing more than a method of alchemy to mutate the generic, the quotidian or just plain useless - something more beautiful, something more rare and something that is more usable!"
To create a beautiful interior, it is important to choose the right home pieces that not only accentuate the existing, but also give the home a completely new look. Remember, every home has a story to tell and your home accessories do it for you.
Here are the home accessories that will give the interior a charismatic look.
1. lamps & lanterns - Add passion to your home and life by introducing an exciting selection of lamps and lanterns, a symbol of light, optimism and of course ethereal beauty. Here's what you can buy:
Candlesticks - Prepare your home for a beautiful night with a wonderful collection of candles and candlesticks, a unique home accessory chosen by a few who love to embellish their homes with masterpieces.
Lamps - To complement the urban and country touch, a lamp is all you need to add to your list of home decor pieces. Buy traditional lamps and bring them in symphony with the contemporary look of the house.
2. wall decor - To create decorative and appealing walls, it is important that you choose the right wall decor pieces that will each give their unique look and meaning in the room. Here's what you can buy:
Photo Frames - Your life is full of heartwarming memories, and every picture that speaks of those memories deserves to be displayed in an absolute photo frame.
Wall hangings - As beautiful as the name is, wall hangings are not only used to hang keys and clothes, but also to give an appealing look to the everyday walls of the house.
3. seating in the decor - If you provide your guests with a generic yet pleasant place to sit down, you will definitely receive many compliments, and the appropriate seating in the decor is just the thing. Here are the options for you -.
Stools - Traditional as they sound, stools are a perfect decor element for homes that want to stick to the generic touch, or even for homes that want to blend old and new.
Ottomans & Pouffes - Adding colorful ottomans and pouffes to your home will surely add a majestic touch to your interior, as these colorful units will add brightness and shine to the empty home.
4. Antiques - Antiques are always enjoyable, taking you back in time and helping you remember all the beautiful days you have lived. Here's something you might like a bit -.
Newspaper racks - Buy antique newspaper racks for your age-old magazine collection. Every time you pull a magazine off the shelf, you'll think of the many ways this shelf simplified your life.
Figurines - Add a stylish ambiance to the room with a few figurines, each exaggerating the look of your home and decorated for almost any occasion.
5. antique furniture - As I said earlier, remember the old with antiques. If it's all about fond memories, what better way than to add antique furniture pieces to your home decor list.
Antique Table & Antique Chairs - For that undocked look in the home, it's best to add a few antique chairs and a table to your list of home accessories. These antiques add an eye-catching look to the house with ease, creating a sophisticated yet ethereal look in the room. It is recommended that you choose the right antique chairs and an antique table for your living room for the fabulous look.